Jun 302009

You can also view each photo individually here if you'd like to leave comments.

1. A View from Above (looking down at downtown St Paul)

Dailyphoto-stpaulviewfrommabove

14.  A Summer Activity

Dailyphoto-fishermansilhouette
15.  A Summer Treat

Dailyphoto-strawberryshortcake1000
16.  Earth

Dailyphoto-globe1
17.  Air/ Wind (To be added ASAP)
18.  Fire

Dailyphoto-bonfire
19.  Water

Dailyphoto-wblsunset
20.  Something Vintage (pre-1980)

Dailyphoto-oldtownhotel
21.  Something Made of Glass

Dailyphoto-glasslampswindows
22.  Something Made of Wood

Dailyphoto-tikimask
23.  Something that Floats

Dailyphoto-sailboatwbl
24.  Something Railroad Related

Dailyphoto-wbltrain
25.  Something Round

Dailyphoto-rockfountain

Posted by at 6:57 am

20 Responses to “Sweetsauer Photo Hunt #2 ~ My Results”

Comments (20)
  1. great job, loved the laughter, she is adorable. and I loved the fishing one. Although it was hard to choose they were all so very excellent. Thanks for hosting

2. That signage picture was so nice!
    …so are the rest of the images.

3. Great shots, your sunset and sun flare ones are gorgeous.

4. Kristi, first and foremost, thanks for hosting!! This is so much fun. It really is. I looked forward to it all May and was excited to get started when you posted the list on June 1st. This has to be a lot of work for you. Just know your efforts are appreciated, by me, anyway! Also, your growing interest in photography has really inspired me. Thanks, thanks, thanks!

5. Now, onto your photos —
    Damn, girl. You’re getting GOOD! Your editing looks amazing — natural like you don’t notice it when you’re looking at your pictures but enough to make them wow you at the same time. I tried to narrow it down to one favorite for you, and I couldn’t! My favorites are: sun flare (gallery worthy), street scene (you could sell that to your city for sure), signage (hilarious!), summer activity (so pretty. is that your dad?), earth (clever), and glass. Awesome job!!!

6. Great shots, as usual! My favorite is the signage. That one made me giggle.

7. Your sun flare shots were awesome! I noticed you got a flare going in the summer activity shot as well as the actual sun flare shot, which I thought was really neat! I also love your street scene and another personal fav was the bridge, relaxation, and vintage shots. Awesome work! And thanks again for the PSH…this was so much fun. Can’t wait to do more!

8. I love your #7 and #14! Nice shots! Thanks again for organizing such a fun photo hunt.

9. thanks for hosting this challenge – it’s so much fun to participate and complete it!
    I am so encouraged or rather inspired with new ideas of how to branch out my passion for photography!
    you have an awesome collection!
    Wil there be another one soon?!

10. Kristi, they are all amazing! My favorite is your laughter shot!

11. your sun flare and vintage are my personal faves, but they are all great! I’m glad you’ve taken up photography… you’re great at it 🙂

12. Love the pictures Kristi. Can’t wait for the voting. 🙂

13. a sure sign i know nuts abt photography.. 🙂 my fav are different from the others no 8 and 11

14. Awwww!!!Brilliant shots Kirsti! The macro is stunning, laughter is so adorable she steals my heart away, the shadow shot is perfect, and I could go on and on … This is a great series!

15. I love all the bridges as well as the summer activity one.

16. I really liked your park, water and bridge. This was so much fun to do, I’m looking forward to more in the future. Thanks for hosting!

17. Love your pictures!!!!! Sorry I couldn’t get my butt in gear to do this challenge though i had signed up!!
    Hopefully next time!!!

18. You shots for this are fantastic. I especially love #3 — laughter. I took all the shots and fully intended to play along, even though I am on vacation, but for some reason my disc drive does not have the photos on it that I know I downloaded. I don’t understand why that is, but I am on the other side of the ocean from my desktop computer and the majority of my shots are in it. Sorry!

19. Great pictures!!! I love that sun flare one, and the laughter one.

20. Oh, your photos are so beautiful! I love the laughter photo, the little girl is beautiful with her red hair! I could say something wonderful about each photo…they are all just incredible! Thank your for hosting the challenge and sharing your beautiful photos.
    Sorry for my late comment, my husband has been in Monaco on business leaving me with our five girls and puppy. Life is busy. 🙂