Jul 042010

I’m really late posting my entry and there are a handful that I missed.  There are a few photos that I love and a few where I obviously put little effort forth.  My excuse is that June was a very busy month with only one day off (which I spent preparing for a six-week trip out of town ).  I have yet to look at any of the Participant Entries but you can find them all here.  The Guest Judges and I will be posting our Favorites starting next week on the Photo Hunt Challenges blog.

1. Hilarious Out-Takes (My niece Bianca being silly as usual)

Hilarious Out-Take
2. Creative Crop (The delicate part of an orchid)

Creative Crop
3. Sun Flare
4. Sweet Dreams (My SIL Michelle and niece Bianca)

Sweet Dreams
5. Work
6. Play (Hanging out at the Twins game- my first one at the new Target Field!)

Target Field Panorama
7. Cookout/Picnic (Cream-cheese stuffed jalapenos wrapped with bacon)

Grilled Bacon-Wrapped Stuffed Jalapenos
8. Transportation (Heading south)

Flying High
9. Money/Currency
10. A Fountain

Pool Fountain
11. A Night Scene (Niagara Falls ~ Taken May 2010)

Niagara Falls at Dusk ~ Blue Mist
12. B&W with Selective Coloring

Selective b&w
13. Something Old (Texas!)

Texas!
14. Something New (New type of tree I had never seen before called Crape Myrtle)

Crape Myrtle Blossoms
15. Something Borrowed ~ My car for the summer

Chevy Malibu Rental Car
16. Something Blue (Poolside at a friend’s place in TX)

Cool Blue Poolside
17. Something Musical (found at Austin-Bergstrom Airport)

Giant Painted Guitar
18. Something Purple (Very cool purple plant in my garden at home)

Blooming Purple Pom Pom Flower
19. Something Yellow (creepy yellow sky at sunset before a storm)

Creepy Yellow Sky

20. Something Scenic (Water garden)

Water Garden

Posted by at 12:25 pm

15 Responses to “June 2010 Photo Hunt ~ My Results”

Comments (15)
  1. Great pictures! I especially love the one of the orchid.

2. I like most night scene. So beautiful with water and lights at night !!!! Yellow is natural, so how it is seen in morning. B&W and old are interesting too.

3. LOVE your night scene! I have never seen a yellow sky, so that was neat to see as your something yellow. And I love the detailed specks in your purple flower. Great photos! Enjoyed seeing them.

4. Cheese-stuffed jalapenos with BACON?!?!? Oh my…

I still can’t get over that Niagara Falls photo. Love it love it love it

5. Nice pictures! I like the Southwest one.

6. Hey Kristi, I loved your photos. My favorites are transportation, night scene, something blue, and something yellow, and something scenic. That night scene is AMAZING!!! And I almost posted a similar something yellow photo.

7. Wow I love those, especially the one of Target Field (but I may be biased, hehe).

8. So basically no days off at all in June? My goodness, woman. That’s not good! I mean, it’s great that you have a job, but I hope you get a little time to yourself and to rest soon. Sounds like a bare necessity, at this point. As for your photos, you still managed to get some great ones. That plant for purple is fabulous. What is that? And I love your hilarious out-take. I know your night scene is an archive photo … but WOW. That’s like blow-it-up-and-sell-it-for-a-lotta-money-good! I think cookout and selective coloring are my favorite shots taken in June though. Well, done!

9. I love your photos! Your hilarious out-take is cute and the Niagara falls picture is just so awesome. I always wanted to go there! And yeah, we have a similar fountain photo! Yours look good, great job on all of them 🙂

10. great shots Kristi! Too bad Niagara is an archive! It’s exciting to see pictures from all over 🙂

11. OH yes. Oh yes I adore your pictures, but I think my favorite is…

black and white with selective coloring. It has a warmth to it despite it being black and white. Great shot!

12. Awesome shots! Looking forward to the next one as well.

13. Awesome work!

14. SO many great photos here. I especially love the night scene. We went to Niagara Falls last summer and it was incredible. Thanks for stopping by my blog. New follower!

15. Thanks for commenting on my photos! And also for running the Photo Hunts. This one was my first and I KNOW I am addicted now! It was so much fun and challenging, without being overwhelming.

Your photos are all stunning, I can’t even pick a favorite. I guess if I had to, I’d say the night scene.