Boy, oh Boy. I would’ve thought that this baby would have decided to come by now, but NOPE. No baby yet. I’m not technically due for 3 more days and rumor has it that first babies like to take their time.
I had an ultrasond this past Monday to check his size. Estimates are around 8 1/2 – 9 lbs, which is not big enough to schedule a primary c-section. I am dilated to 3cm and lost my plug last Saturday with a lot of contractions so I am definitely close. I have another appt on Friday morning and the Dr will strip my membranes to try to speed things up. Bretton will hopefully be born this weekend, maybe even on his due date (the 20th).
I am surprisingly not too nervous or anything, it is simply just a waiting game at this point. I am still working right up until this weekend but its getting harder and harder to move around. More and more uncomfortable.
Here I am today, swollen and ready to have this baby.
I just have to keep telling myself…….. SOON!!!